Saturday, January 2, 2010

Trash to Treasure? I have a vision for these dirty ugly chairs.

I'm going to make a home for these grungy chairs that I found at the junk store today. The best part? $10 each. Yep. My husband was with me when I spotted these. He was waiting in the car and didn't know I was going to actually buy them. I gave the man a check incognito and had my brother go pick them up later and take them to my parent's house. Sometimes a girl has to be sneaky like that (especially when she has a vision).

So, here's my vision: give them a bath, paint them black, sand and distress, and cover the cushions in burlap or painter's drop cloth (thanks to shanty2chic for that idea). :) I'll post a before and after someday.

I can just see them now...all frenchy and cute in a little sitting area with a table in between. 

Go ahead. Click on the picture to enlarge to see just how dirty they really are. I swear these were out in the barn with the cows. Do cows stay in a barn?

No comments:

Post a Comment